The CountyWorks interactive web map is the best place to see the construction projects that will take place throughout Strathcona County during construction season.
Interactive web maps are best viewed with Google Chrome. Download a free copy of this browser.
Annual maintenance programs
- Residential Road Rehabilitation program – residential and collector roads and sidewalks in Sherwood Park
- Rural Road Rehabilitation program – subdivisions and grid roads in rural Strathcona County
- Gravel Road Maintenance program – dust-controlled and loose gravel roads in rural Strathcona County
- Arterial Road Rehabilitation program – arterial and industrial roads in Sherwood Park
- Trails and sidewalks – County-maintained walkways in Sherwood Park
Construction zone safety
For the safety of County staff and contractors, please be patient when driving through construction zones.
- Slow down and obey speed limits in construction zones
- Reduced speed limits are in effect even when workers are not present, as hazards may still exist
For questions about the CountyWorks map, please contact: