The CountyWorks web map is the best place to see the locations of all planned construction projects in Strathcona County this year.
Tips for using the CountyWorks map
- Open and close the legend by clicking the arrow button in the top left corner.
- Search for an address using the search bar in the top right corner.
- Open the map in a new window by clicking on the blue button below the map.
- Numbers in the map indicate Strathcona County wards.
For more information
Construction projects for 2023 include a combination of annual maintenance work and major infrastructure improvements.
To learn more, please visit the program or project webpages:
- Sherwood Park construction – arterial roads, residential roads, trails, sidewalks and parking lots
- Rural construction – township roads, range roads, country residential roads, gravel roads and bridges
Construction zone safety
For the safety of County staff and contractors, please be patient when driving through construction zones.
- Slow down and obey speed limits in construction zones
- Reduced speed limits are in effect even when workers are not present, as hazards may still exist
For questions about the CountyWorks map, please contact:
Transportation Engineering and Operations