Everybody Gets to Play Family Day
More ways to support Everybody gets to play™
Between February 11 to 17, $1 from every large pizza sold at Sherwood Park Panagos will be donated to Everybody gets to play™. Sherwood Park Panago locations
Between February 10 to 16, $1 from every large pasta purchased at Pasta Pantry in Sherwood Park, will be donated to Everybody gets to play™. Sherwood Park Pasta Pantry location
On Monday, February 17, 100% of all Strathcona County recreation facility admission fees will be allocated to the County's Everybody gets to play™ program.
Everybody gets to play is a program aimed at increasing access for residents to recreation, sport, art or cultural activities, regardless of financial barriers.
What can our family do on Family Day?
Strathcona Wilderness Centre
Dress warmly, bring a mug and head to the Strathcona Wilderness Centre for a day of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing winter fun! Enjoy a blazing campfire, hot chocolate and tasty treats for the whole family. from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Equipment rental and trail fees apply.
- Snowshoeing and Cross-country Skiing
- Toonie Ski Lesson (1:30 p.m. or 3 p.m.)
- Toonie Show Shoe Ramble (2 p.m.)
- Proceeds from Toonie Lessons go to the Strathcona Food Bank.
- Lap Swimming from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Recreational swimming from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Recreational Swimming from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lap Swimming and Walking from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Stick and Skate from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Recreational Skating from 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Fun Swim in the lap pool 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sport Zone - Blue blocks, plasma cars, mini sticks hockey and inflatables in the Ardrossan Hall from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Love to Play from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Youth Shinny from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Family Stick and Skate from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Recreational Skating from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Recreational Skating from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.