Everybody Gets to Play Family Day
More ways to support Everybody gets to play
Purchase a large pizza between February 11 to 18, and $1 from every pizza will be donated to Everybody gets to play.
Sherwood Park Panago Locations
$1 from every large pasta purchased between February 11 to 17 will be donated to Everybody gets to play.
Sherwood Park Pasta Pantry locations
The Family Day skate-a-thon at the Sin Bin Skate Track is cancelled due to the inclement weather.
On Monday, February 18, 100% of all Strathcona County recreation facility admission fees will be donated to the County's Everybody gets to playTM program.
Everybody gets to play is a program aimed at increasing access for residents to recreation, sport, art or cultural activities, regardless of financial barriers.
What can our family do on Family Day?
Strathcona Wilderness Centre
Dress warmly, bring a mug and head to the Strathcona Wilderness Centre for a day of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing winter fun! Enjoy a blazing campfire, hot chocolate and tasty treats for the whole family. from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Equipment rental and trail fees apply.
- Lap swimming from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Recreational swim from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Recreational swim from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Lap swimming and walking from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stick and Skate from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Additional recreational skating from 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Aquatic inflatable (fun swim) from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Family Yoga class from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Blue blocks, plasma cars, mini sticks hockey and inflatables in the Ardrossan Hall from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Love to Play from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Youth lounge open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Edutainment Centre from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Youth shinny from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Family Stick and Skate from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Recreational skating from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Family recreational skating from 10 a.m. to 12 noon