Everybody Gets to Play Family Day
Other ways to support Everybody Gets to Play
Purchase a large pizza between February 12 to 19, and $1 from every pizza will be donated to Everybody Gets to Play.
Sherwood Park Panago Locations
$1 from every large pasta purchased between February 12 to 18 will be donated to Everybody Gets to Play.
On Monday, February 19, 100% of all admission fees at Strathcona County recreation facilities will be donated to Everybody Gets to Play.
Everybody Gets to Play is a program aimed at increasing access for residents to recreation, sport, art or cultural activities, regardless of financial barriers.
What can our family do?
Strathcona Wilderness Centre
Dress warmly, bring a mug and head to the Strathcona Wilderness Centre for a day of winter fun! Enjoy a blazing campfire, hot chocolate and tasty treats for the whole family from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Equipment rental and trail fees apply.
- Lap swimming from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Recreational Swim from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Recreational Swim from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Lap swimming and walking from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stick & Skate from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Additional Recreational Skating from 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Blue blocks, plasma cars, mini sticks hockey and inflatables in the Ardrossan Hall from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Love to Play from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Youth Lounge open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Edutainment Centre from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Youth Shinny from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Family Stick and Skate from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Public Skating from 2:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Family recreational skating from 10 a.m. to 12 Noon