Know before you go: recreation and culture facilities
Effective Monday, September 20, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or privately-paid negative test is required to access our recreation facilities through Alberta's Restriction Exemption Program.
Please be aware of our know before you go considerations for your facility and type of activity before arriving.
Strathcona Wilderness Centre Information Centre
The Strathcona Wilderness Centre Information Centre is designated a rental / retail operation, and is therefore exempt from the Restriction Exemption Program.
Masking and physical distancing is required at times within this facility, and occupancy is limited to 1/3 fire code capacity.
Maps and conditions
|Monday – Sunday||9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Closed Christmas day and Easter Sunday|
As of September 14, 2021 our Disc Golf Course is now CLOSED due to trail construction.
- Leave your pet at home, dogs are not permitted at the Strathcona Wilderness Centre. Thank you for your cooperation. Check out the Dog off-leash areas in Strathcona County.
- Bicycles, including fat bikes, are not permitted at the Strathcona Wilderness Centre
- Follow all provincial guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Gathering in the parking lot is not permitted
- Stay home if you are sick or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
Book a group program
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on bookings programs for schools and groups.
- Active Schools curriculum based programs
- Outdoor pursuits programs
- Home school opportunities
- Weeklong summer programs for children and teens
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages
Ask a question, provide feedback or report an issue.