Updates and notices:
- Trails, disc golf course and outdoor fitness equipment – open
- Picnic areas, campsites, fire pits – open
- Washrooms at Information Centre #2 – open
- Information Centre – open
- Lodge – to open Aug 4; can be booked starting July 15
- Canoeing and Summer Camp programs are cancelled for the 2020 season
Please remember: leave your pet at home, dogs are not permitted at the Strathcona Wilderness Centre. Thank you for your cooperation.
Check out the Dog off-leash areas in Strathcona County.
When you are outside, prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Wash or sanitize your hands often and well
- Practice physical distancing (two metres apart)
- Follow Alberta Health gathering restrictions
- Avoid touching commonly touched surfaces, such as rails
- Stay home if you are sick or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
Learn more about how to stay safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19 when outdoors.
Year-round operation hours
|Monday – Sunday||9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Closed Christmas Day and Easter Sunday|
Book a group program
Click here for more information
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect