Elected Officials' eNewsletters
Sign up to receive Updates from the Mayor and Councillors
- County Living - Stay on top of the latest news, notices, careers, and upcoming events
- Active Pass - Stay connected to all the activities and programs available, as well as schedule changes, facility notices and upcoming events
- Business and Tourism - News, opportunities, events and highlights from Economic Development and Tourism
- Beaver Hills - News and events from the UNESCO Beaver Hills Biosphere
- Broadmoor Public Golf Course - events and seasonal information
- Community gardens - stay informed about community-led garden projects in County parks and green spaces.
- Cross-country ski and Strathcona Wilderness Centre events
- Field and Diamond Status - A quick notice to keep you informed of field closures due to weather
- Gallery @501 - Hear about our current and upcoming exhibits as well as special events
- Let's Talk Urban Agriculture - The latest in urban agriculture news
- Ice Availability - The latest news on indoor ice availability
- Public Engagement - Receive notification of public engagement opportunities in the County
- Recreation Guide Advertising - Get reminders about deadlines for upcoming recreation guide advertising opportunities.
- Schools - Stay informed of school activities, program updates and upcoming events
- Strathcona in Bloom - Current information on Communities in Bloom
- Volunteer - Get up-to-date news on volunteer opportunities happening in your community
- Water truck fill updates - A quick notice to keep you informed of updates and service disruptions at Strathcona County truck fills
- Winter Roads Updates - Stay in the know about winter maintenance activities that affect you and your family, including parking bans is residential areas
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used to manage and administer Strathcona County's eNewsletters. If you have questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of this information contact Strathcona County's Communications director at 780-410-6595.