Pitch-In to help Strathcona County shine
April 24 - May 7, 2023
Pitch-In is a volunteer program that helps keep our community clean. Families and individuals are invited to Pitch-in, in their own neighbourhood. Help make Strathcona County beautiful by joining in this national campaign to clean up the environment.
In 2022, Strathcona County had over 3000 volunteers that volunteered more than 1700 hours to help keep our community beautiful. Thank you to everyone that volunteered.
How to get involved:
- Fill out a Registration form (753.1 KB)
- Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your own garbage bags or register and receive them for free. Contact-less pick-up of bags will be Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 12 pm, 1:00 – 4:30 pm at the Recreation, Parks and Culture Administration Office. 2025 Oak Street (Vic Bidzinski Way), Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 0W9 Canada *Please note that the Recreation Administration Office is currently closed 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. Call 780-467-2211 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- We will get back to you to confirm which area you plan to tidy up, and when.
- Please leave all bags near the entrance of a park so that our team is able to easily identify and collect the bags.
- Send us a follow-up with how many bags were collected and where they were placed (i.e., near a sign, landmark or garbage receptacle). This helps our crew plan the pickups and allows us to record and celebrate your contribution!