Easter weekend - holiday hours
Friday, March 30: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday, March 31: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday, April 1: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Monday, April 2: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Great Canadian Trade Fair Service Modifications
Millennium Place is proud to host the Great Canadian Trade Fair from April 13 – 15
Friday, April 13 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, April 14 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 15 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- East entrance will be CLOSED during the trade fair.
- Our drop-in schedule will change April 6 to 20
April 7 to 20
- Youth Shinny hockey will move to the Glen Allan Recreation Complex for the spring session (April 7 to June 30).
- Adult Shinny hockey will be available at the Glen Allan Recreation Complex and the Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
- Recreational skating will be available at the Glen Allan Recreation Complex and the Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
- Skating and Adult Shinny will resume at Millennium Place on Monday, April 21.
Visit the the online rec calendar for the skating and shinny times available.
Youth Lounge and Gym
Closed April 12 at 5 p.m. re-opening April 16 at 5 a.m.
Open daily 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
NOTE: some activities run 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily. Please check out the facility schedule for detailed times.
Amenities include fitness centre, aquatics centre, indoor track, gymnasium, twin arenas, leisure ice, fitness studios, field house, indoor playground, youth lounge and concession.
1. Millennium Place Facility Admission
Admission includes all drop-in activities, including instructor-led fitness classes.
Tots (under 2) – FREE
Child (2-12) – $5.25
Youth (13-17) – $7.75
Adult (18-64) – $9.25
Senior (65+) – $7.75
Family* – $23.75
*Family includes 2 adults and up to 5 children under the age of 18 living in the same household.
Swim diapers (toddler & adult) - $2.00
Available for purchase at the front desk.
Skate rental - $5.25
Bob skates, grippers and skate aids also available free of charge.
Rental tags available for purchase at the front desk. Pick up skates at The Skate Shack located at the leisure ice. Skate rentals are available from 9 am – 9 pm, daily.
1. Meyer's Insurance Wellness Centre
Located on the second floor of Millennium Place the Meyer’s Insurance Wellness Centre is home to over 500 pieces of state of the art fitness equipment.
We now have a functional training area with four Olympic lifting platforms, squat racks with bumper plates, and kettlebells. We also have a full line of selectorized weight machines, iso-lateral equipment, multiple free weight areas, cable machines and dedicated group cycling room. We have an extensive cardio line-up with built-in 15 inch television screens and variety that will keep your workout fun and challenging!
Are you 10-13 years old and looking forward to using the Meyer’s Insurance Wellness Centre?
Check out our Fit for the Future orientation program.
2. Indoor Track
The three lane track is 235 meters long (4.25 laps = 1 km) and features a unique incline in one section. The track is designed to provide an indoor opportunity for everyone and is fully wheelchair accessible. Please ensure that children under 8 years are accompanied by an adult while using the track.
See Indoor Tracks for more information.
3. Fun Factory - guest babysitting services
Fun Factory is a drop-in babysitting service for parents involved in activities located at Ardrossan Recreaction Complex and Millennium Place. We provide a safe and caring environment for your children while you have some leisure time to participate in a healthy lifestyle.We will entertain your little one with colouring, toys, playdough, puzzles and books!
Please note: Fun Factory is a special service not included in the Millennium Card. Two weeks notice will be provided for any fee or schedule changes. Pick-up our childcare brochure at Millennium Place or Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
Visit our Fun Factory web page for further details, hours and fees.
4. Edu-tainment Centre
Millennium Place’s reputation as a first class recreation facility in the region speaks for itself. One of the featured spaces in the facility includes the Edu-tainment Centre – an indoor play space for children that features a playground, climbing wall, tree-house, and interactive play pods that helps foster creative play opportunities for kids. If your organization or business is invested in supporting children and education, or if you’re looking to create greater brand awareness to young families, this could be the right fit for you.
5. Facility accessibility
- 16 accessible parking stalls
- accesible drop-off / loading area
- accessible sidewalk entrances
- all entrances have automatic sliding doors
- push button wheelchair 4' door access to:
- Aquatics family change room
- Powerade Centre hallway (arena)
- Activity rooms
- Meyer's Insurance Wellness Centre
- wheelchair lift to the soccer bleachers
- wheelchair lift to the running track
- accessible customer service desk
- elevator to all levels
- sledge hockey accessible
- accessible spectator viewing (all areas)
- wheelchair accessible washrooms in the following areas:
- Field 1 and Field 2
- McKay Team Aquatics Centre
- Powerade Centre – twin arena
- Meyer's Insurance Wellness Centre
- accessible aquatic viewing area
- electric-powered sling-lift to lap tank
- aquatic transfer chairs
- pool lift into hot tub and lap pool
- zero depth beach entry into wave pool
Aquatics Changeroom for persons with special needs
- accessible washroom, changing & shower stalls
- accessible adaptive exercise equipment
- wheelchair accessible showers
- accessible entrance
- Ramp access to running track & upper fitness studios
- Wide entry way to changerooms
Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by a responsible person who is 14 years of age or older, at all times while using the recreation centre. In our aquatic facilities, children under 8Y must be within arms reach of someone 14Y+ at all times.
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect