Engineers performing an inspection

Thinking of developing your basement? Adding a garden suite? Before you embark on that renovation project, check what safety regulations are in place, which permits you need and find out how to book required inspections.

You may apply online for your electrical, plumbing, gas, deck, fire and alarm permits. If you have questions, we’re here to help!

Planning and Development Services
County Hall, 2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, AB, T8A 3W7
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: 780-464-8080
Fax: 780-464-8142

Frequently asked questions

Related topics

Last updated: Monday, November 26, 2018
Page ID: 50074