Stage 3 Reopening
- Pre-booking activity timeslots is no longer be required for the Wellness Centres at Millennium Place, Glen Allan Recreation Complex and Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
- Indoor courts at Glen Allan Recreation Complex can be pre-booked or drop-in.
- The Edu-tainment Centres at Ardrossan Recreation Complex and Millennium Place are reopen for drop-in.
- Based on staffing, the youth lounges at Ardrossan Recreation Complex and Millennium Place, along with the gymnasium and leisure ice at Millennium Place are open for drop-in.
- Recreational swim at Millennium Place, Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre have reduced capacities, as staff are hired and trained.
- Pre-booking required: kids pool and rec swim at Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre. Register using Recreation Online.
- Activity timeslots are not required to use the aquatics centre at Millennium Place.
Purchase a one-month pass which provides you access to recreation facilities. The pass is non-transferrable.
5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
- July 1, 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- August 2, 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Activity time slots are no longer be required to use the Wellness Centre or the Edu-tainment Centre.
- The following are open:
- Indoor track
- Changeroom showers and water fountains
- Edu-tainment Centre
- Youth Lounge
Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by a responsible person who is 14 years of age or older, at all times while using the recreation centre.
Bookings information Permanent link to bookings-information
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect