Wellness centre hours
|Monday – Sunday||5:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.|
Customer service hours
|Monday – Friday||5:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||8 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
Includes drop-in recreation activities without an instructor, such as skating or using the wellness centre.
Tots (under 2) – FREE
Child (2-12) – $4.00
Youth (13-17) – $5.50
Adult (18-64) – $7.00
Senior (65+) – $5.50
Family* – $15.00
*Family includes 2 adults and up to 5 children under the age of 18 living in the same household.
Facility Plus Drop-in Classes rates
Includes drop-in recreation activities without an instructor and drop-in instructor-led classes (eg. fitness classes).
Child (2-12) – $4.50
Youth (13-17) – $6.75
Adult (18-64) – $8.50
Senior (65+) – $6.75
Preschool Playtime - Drop-in
Ardrossan Recreation Complex
Love to Play room
Child (6M - 8Y) - Facility fees apply. Admission is included with the Millennium Card.
This is a drop-in, parented preschool program for children ages 6 months to 8 years old. Check out Drop-in Calendar for program times.
Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by a responsible person who is 14 years of age or older, at all times while using the recreation centre.
Located on the second floor of Ardrossan Recreation Complex the Apple Fitness Centre includes
- A full line of cardiovascular equipment
- A wide variety of weight machines and free weights
- Stretching area
- Indoor fitness track
- Drop-in group fitness classes including cycle, Zumba, yoga and more
- Fitness training services and more!
Enjoy support and free orientations from our knowledgeable and experienced wellness staff. Children 10 – 13 years old who have completed the Fit for the Future orientation program, are welcome in the Wellness Centre under the supervision of an adult.
The three lane track is 170 meters long (5.9 laps = 1 km). The track is designed to provide an indoor opportunity for everyone and is fully wheelchair accessible. Please ensure that children under 8 years are accompanied by an adult while using the track.
See Indoor Tracks for more information.
3. Fun Factory - guest child-minding servicesPermanent link to Fun Factory - guest child-minding services
Fun Factory is a drop-in child-minding service for parents involved in activities located at Ardrossan Recreaction Complex and Millennium Place. We provide a safe and caring environment for your children while you have some leisure time to participate in a healthy lifestyle.We will entertain your little ones with colouring, toys, playdough, puzzles and books!
Please note: Fun Factory is a special service not included in the Millennium Card. We will provide two weeks notice for any fee or schedule changes. Pick-up our child-minding brochure at Millennium Place or Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
Visit our Fun Factory web page for further details, hours and fees.
Do you want to explore science? Why not take a trip to the market? Build the best fort known to man-kind! Or blast-off into space as an astronaut!
Let your imagination take you there at Love to Play in Ardrossan Recreation Complex. We take pride in our mission to prepare children to succeed as preschoolers, help families live healthy lives and nurture a new generation of creative and global citizens.
Hours of Operation
Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
Children aged 10 years and younger will have an amazing time in the Edu-tainment Centre at Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
Note: Children under six must be accompanied by a responsible person 14 years or older at all times in the Edu-tainment Centre.
Regular admission fees apply.
- 8 accessible parking stalls
- ramped curb access points from the parking lot to entrance points
- main entrance (east) and north entrances have automated sliding doors
- breeze-way entrance (south) has push button automated doors
- elevator for second floor access into Wellness Centre/track
- indoor ramp from north entrance to main lobby
- accessible washrooms throughout
- accessible customer service desk
- accessible water fountains
- accessible viewing
- sledge hockey compatible
- accessible change room (with locking capability for privacy)
- accessible track
- accessible fitness equipment and spaces
- mobility trained fitness staff
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect