Riding with us
Tips for being a courteous commuter
- The seats at the front of the bus are to be used for passengers who may have issues standing.
- If you see someone who may have a greater need for a seat, please offer yours.
- There is no smoking on buses or with 5 metres of the bus door and windows. There is no smoking in the terminals or on the platform. Please only smoke in designated smoking areas. This includes e-cigarettes.
- Do not wear strong perfumes and colognes.
- One seat = one passenger.
- When listening to music, wear earphones and keep the volume low.
- Keep all conversations at a respectful volume.
- Keep all bags on your lap or at your feet.
- Avoid eating on the bus.
- Take all your garbage with you.
- Be patient. Pushing is not necessary. Excuse yourself when exiting through a crowd.
- Be polite. Move to the back.
Transit Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at:
Bethel Transit Terminal, 650 Bethel Drive, Sherwood Park, AB
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Closed on statutory holidays.
All items found on Transit vehicles or properties are turned into the Lost and Found within 48 hours and are kept for 30 days before removal.
Articles of clothing, such as mittens or scarves, are placed in the Bethel Transit Terminal lobby. All other items, including phones and keys, are kept in a secure location.
Please call 780-464 RIDE (7433) to claim a lost item.