Strathcona County's wellness centres provide a fun, safe and welcoming environment for residents to enjoy pursuing an active lifestyle. In order to ensure everyone has a positive experience, we require our guests to follow our wellness centre etiquette
Wellness centre etiquette
- Clean equipment with a disinfectant wipe after use.
- Return your equipment after use.
- Be mindful of the time you spend on your mobile devices while using equipment.
- Dry, indoor, closed-toe athletic shoes or sneakers are required in the wellness centres. Sandals are not permitted.
- Avoid behaviours that make others feel uncomfortable such as staring or using inappropriate language.
- Taking photos and videos in the wellness centre is strongly discouraged.
- Guests must be at least 14 years old to use the wellness centre independently. Younger guests can pursue our Fit for the Future program.
- Clothing should not refer to inappropriate, insensitive or offensive subject matter.