Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start, especially if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
Give us a call at 780-464-4044 or stop by Family and Community Services to speak with a Solutions Navigator. Knowledgeable and helpful staff are available to listen to your challenges, help you figure out solutions and identify your goals and strengths. By using an action plan, building upon your skills and accessing other community resources we can help you through some of life’s difficult times. Support is available for people of all ages and situations whether you are a senior, youth, family or individual.
With navigation support you can:
- Guide the process, share your story and receive helpful information along the decision making journey
- Access financial supports and housing information advocacy
- Receive help to untangle complicated situations and figure out next steps together
- Apply for subsidies including reduced transit rates, recreation access, tax rebates and more
- Obtain support with filling out forms and applications
- Have a caring individual who will sit beside you to listen, understand and help you to further your goals
Our Solutions Navigators work collaboratively with the Counselling team to connect you to community services and resources. You are welcome to call in.
This is provided to individuals that walk-in or call-in to Family and Community Services. This document welcomes them and gives information about what they can expect in their visit.
Transit and recreation subsidies
If you have any questions, please call Family and Community Services at 780-464-4044.