Product recall

ph-SCES-fpi parent page- 467x175.jpg

Learn more about

  • Do I require a fire permit? Only open (grass/brush) and incinerator (burn barrel) fires in rural Strathcona County require a fire permit. Ground-thaw burning requires a permit as well.
  • Book a fire inspectionfor your business today!¬†
  • Can I burn today? Learn more about prohibited burning materials, restricted burning areas, why you wouldn't be able to burn and fire bans.
  • Are you interested in having a home safety visit?¬†Community Safety Educators will visit your home and check things such as your smoke detectors and fire pit, discuss safety in the kitchen, home fire escape plans and more.
  • Your home may be eligible for reduced fire insurance rates. This fire insurance rate reduction may impact homes that fall within an eight km (by road) of Fire Stations 1, 3 and 5 and within five km (of road) of an approved water supply.
  • Do you have a home fire escape plan? Learn more about smoke alarms, fire extinguishers and other fire prevention safety tips.

Further information

Related topics

Last updated: Thursday, March 22, 2018
Page ID: 37701