Changes to walking and lap swim activities
Please note that beginning July 8, walking and lap swims at the Kinsmen Leisure Centre and Emerald Hills Leisure Centre will no longer require advance booking. Kids pool and recreational swims at both facilities still require advance booking at this time.
Stage 3 Reopening
- Pre-booking activity timeslots is no longer be required for the Wellness Centres at Millennium Place, Glen Allan Recreation Complex and Ardrossan Recreation Complex.
- Indoor courts at Glen Allan Recreation Complex can be pre-booked or drop-in.
- The Edu-tainment Centres at Ardrossan Recreation Complex and Millennium Place are reopen for drop-in.
- Based on staffing, the youth lounges at Ardrossan Recreation Complex and Millennium Place, along with the gymnasium and leisure ice at Millennium Place are open for drop-in.
- Recreational swim at Millennium Place, Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre have reduced capacities, as staff are hired and trained.
- Pre-booking required: kids pool and rec swim at Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre. Register using Recreation Online.
- Activity timeslots are not required to use the aquatics centre at Millennium Place.
Purchase a one-month pass which provides you access to recreation facilities. The pass is non-transferrable.
25 meter pool, dive tank, multi-depth children’s pool, waterslide, preschool playground and classroom.
Children under 8 must be within arms reach of someone 14Y+ at all times while in the pool. The ratio of supervision is 1:3.
Are you interested in volunteering for aquatic-related opportunities? Subscribe to Strathcona County’s Volunteer E-newsletter.
Bookings information Permanent link to bookings-information
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect