Business opportunities with the County
Information for businesses regarding COVID-19
Strathcona County recognizes COVID 19 could have a significant impact on our business community. Economic Development and Tourism is providing information on business and economic response recovery tools.
Strathcona County posts Tenders, Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotations for goods, services, and construction all in accordance with Policy and legislation. Documents can be downloaded from the Alberta Purchasing Connection (APC) website.
- RFQ #21.0009 County Facilities Christmas Decor
- RFP #21.0018 Astotin Creek Resiliency Study
- RFP #21.0020 Integrated Project Delivery Team - General Contractor for the Indoor Fieldhouse
- RFP #21.0026 McPherson Park Spray Deck
- RFP #20.0102 Annual Cathodic Protection Surveys of Water and Wastewater Assets
- RFQ #21.0019 Winfield Heights - Rural Water Servicing
- RFQ #21.0024 RR 232 Construction Upgrade
- RFQ #21.0027 Street Sweeping
- RFQ #21.0030 Arterial Road Rehabilitation Program
- RFQ #21.0032 Fence Construction & Repair Standard Offer
- RFQ #21.0034 Aggregate Supply
- RFQ #21.0044 Preventative Maintenance on Janitorial Equipment
- ITT #21.0067 Concrete Repairs
- RFP #21.0069 2021/2022 Materials & Geotechnical Testing
- RFQ #21.0070 Concrete Supply
The Procurement office front counter is closed until further notice.
Please refer to the Invitation and Submission Instructions in the RFx you are responding to for instructions on how and where to submit documents.
Should you require assistance, refer to the Invitation and Submission Instructions for contact information relevant to the opportunity you are interested in.
For general inquiries, please contact: