Business opportunities with the County
Information for businesses regarding COVID-19
Strathcona County recognizes COVID 19 could have a significant impact on our business community. Economic Development and Tourism is providing information on business and economic response recovery tools.
Strathcona County posts Tenders, Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotations for goods, services, and construction all in accordance with Policy and legislation. Documents can be downloaded from the Alberta Purchasing Connection (APC) website.
- RFI #20.0051 - Broadband Options
- ITT #20.0041 - 2020 Gravel Road Reshape
- ITT #20.0043 - 2020 Gravel Road Stabilization
- ITT #20.0056 - 2020 Parking Lots, Trails and Public Utility Lots
- RFQ #20.0055 - Tridem End Dump Trailer
- RFP #20.0060 - 21 Foot Refueler and Lube Service Body
- RFQ #20.0045 - Enforcement Interceptor Vehicles
- RFQ #20.0061 - 2020 Micro Surfacing
The Procurement office front counter is closed until further notice, effective March 20
Please refer to the Invitation and Submission Instructions in the RFx you are responding to for instructions on how and where to submit documents, effective March 20.
Should you require assistance, refer to the Invitation and Submission Instructions for contact information relevant to the opportunity you are interested in.
For general inquiries, please contact: