A disaster can strike at any time. Are you prepared to take care of you and your family in case of an emergency? It is recommended to have:
Do you know:
- what to include in a 72 hour emergency kit or how to become better prepared for 72 hours in 12 small steps?
- to receive emergency notifications local to Strathcona County, you need to sign up to receive Strathcona County Alerts?
- how to shelter-in-place?
- how to evacuate?
- about hazards which could impact Albertans?
- how to take care of your pets during an emergency?
- how to do basic first aid?
Become better prepared for an emergency by downloading a copy of Strathcona County's Emergency Guide.
Check out Alberta's video to help you learn about and prepare for emergencies.