Updates and notices
June 8, 2021
The Government of Alberta announced their Open for Summer relaunch plan. Strathcona County indoor recreation and culture facilities will reopen in a phased approach beginning June 10.
- Outdoor fields, specific County spray parks and registered outdoor wellness programs are open with restrictions to adhere to provincial guidelines.
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre hours are extended until 9 p.m. daily.
- Outdoor courts, playgrounds and trails remain open.
- Registration for half-day July and August summer programs is now open with swimming available to register on June 16.
- Wellness Centre timeslots and various recreation programs will be available to book effective June 10 using RecOnline.
- Virtual programs are available and include group outdoor fitness.
- All one-month passes (including annual RAP cards) will come off hold automatically to access activity time bookings for wellness and swimming including single class, virtual fitness programs by calling any recreation facility.
Customer Service Representatives are available Monday to Friday during the day.
- RPC Admin at 780-467-2211
- Millennium Place at 780-416-3300
- Ardrossan Recreation Complex at 780-400-2084
- Glen Allan Recreation Complex at 780-467-4404
Book your activity time slot today
- Wellness centre - CLOSED
- Racquet courts - CLOSED
- Arenas - CLOSED
- Whirlpool, sauna, and steam rooms - CLOSED
5:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Fitness centre, arena, whirlpool, sauna, racquet courts, fitness studio, curling rink and lounge.
Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by a responsible person who is 14 years of age or older, at all times while using the recreation centre.
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect