Learn about upcoming free and low-cost programs and services for seniors, youth, families and individuals in the Family and Community Services Connections Guide! Find opportunities to connect with others, access support and resources, keep learning, and take care of ourselves and those we love.
The guide contains information about:
- Connecting with others in your community
- Inspiring community stories
- Access counselling services and supports
- Courses and workshops for parents, caregivers and their children
- Activities and supports for teens and pre-teens
- Community resources for everyone at every stage of life
- Resources for those who are new to the County, and more
NEW • FCS Connections Guide
Fall 2023 to Winter 2024 guide
Browse through the Family and Community Services Connections guide to see community programs and services.