Agriculture permits

image of building blocks that spell out the word permits

Strathcona County's Agriculture Services issues the following permits:

Animal Over-limit Permit
If a landowner would like to raise animals above the allowable limits, you must apply for an Animal Over-limit Permit.

Apiculture Permit
If you are interested in keeping honey bees on your property, you must apply for an Apiculture Permit.

Firearms Discharge License
If you are interested in applying for a Firearms Discharge License you must contact Transportation and Agriculture Services at

Further information:

County Connect

Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect

Last updated: Thursday, October 03, 2019
Page ID: 47740