Planning and Development Services
2001 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 3W7
- ePermits allows contractors, residents and businesses to apply and pay online for their permits, quickly and easily.
- Learn more about the regulations and permitting requirements for your residential, commercial, industrial or farm project.
- View the various statutory planning documents and policies in place that establish land use, development objectives, long range planning direction, neighbourhood plans (area structure plans) and more.
- Whether you're a landowner contemplating subdividing or rezoning your land, or a consultant acting on behalf of a landowner, find out more information on the application process, fees etc.
Special projects and initiatives
Planning and Development Services is currently working on a number of special projects. To learn more about these projects, view the links provided below:
- Bremner Area Project
- Municipal Development Plan (MDP) Review
- Alberta's Industrial Heartland Area Structure Plan and Transportation Study
- Mature Neighbourhood Strategy
- Municipal historic resources
- Building rebate programs
Current business plan
2019-2022 Planning and Development business plan (315.5 KB)
2015-2018 Business plan and progress reports:
2015-2018 Planning and Development Services business plan (131.1 KB)