Construction water permitting

Please be advised - Construction water permitting is changing for 2024.

Previously, a fee for construction water was billed as part of the application for a building permit. Now, when Utility Billing receives the water connection permit, they will reach out to the builder on file to open a utility account. The account will be charged for water consumption until the time the home is sold to the new owner. At that point the account will be transferred to the new owner. 

If you have questions please reach out to Utility Billing at 780-464-8273.

Last modified: Jan. 19, 2024, 8:41 p.m.

Planning and Development Services
Phone: 780-464-8080
Fax: 780-464-8142

Related topics

Last updated: Friday, January 19, 2024
Page ID: 39733