Parks and trails

Park trail in winter

Updates and notices

Remember to stay home when sick, wash or sanitize your hands often and follow all Alberta Health Services guidelines for physical distancing and gathering restrictions.

Learn more about Strathcona County’s response to COVID-19.

Related topics

Last updated: Tuesday, November 03, 2020
Page ID: 50037