Registered programs update
Please note that the following registered programs have been cancelled due to the provincial restrictions currently in place: swimming, adult fitness, youth sport programs and skating lessons, and performing arts programs. All affected registered participants will be contacted directly and receive an automatic pro-rated refund.
Programs that are still running include:
- Virtual programs coming soon!
- Visual Arts programs at Smeltzer House and Gallery@501
- PreK programs
- Outdoor Pursuits programs at the Strathcona Wilderness Centre
Read the full news release.
Winter program registration
- Registration is on now for winter PreK and Outdoor Pursuits programs, including cross country ski lessons.
- Winter Visual Arts programs at Gallery@501 and Smeltzer House and virtual programming will be available for viewing on Recreation Online beginning Wednesday, December 9.
- Registration for winter Visual Arts programs and virtual programs will begin on Wednesday, December 16 at 7 a.m. (classes start in January
- Registration for all other winter programs currently affected by the restrictions in place (adult fitness, child / youth sports and skating, swimming, and performing arts) will begin in mid-January 2021 with programs starting at the end of January and start of February. More details to come.
Search for a program
Our program areas Permanent link to our-program-areas
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect