Spring Break program registration
Registration for Spring Break programs opens February 27 at 7 a.m.
Strathcona County offers recreation and culture programs throughout the year in summer, fall, winter and spring registration sessions.
Have a course code from the printed registration guide? Type it in below.
Winter recreation and culture programs
Plan your winter swimming lessons, recreation and culture programs in advance with the 2024 Winter Guide.
Our program areas Permanent link to our-program-areas
Seasonal program options for school breaks are offered throughout the year.
- Spring break programs: registration starts at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, February 27
- View the spring break guide PDF (953.5 KB)
Program registration process
Program registrations and individual course listings are handled through our online registration portal, Recreation Online.
Plan ahead for registration day
- Create a new Recreation Online account for you and your family members, or log in to your existing account
- Add family members to your account and edit your information before registration day
- For Recreation Online help, please call 780-467-2211.
Did you know? Physical registration forms are available to be printed off to register in a program. These can be dropped off at our recreation facilities (excluding Millennium Place), or at our administration office located at 2025 Oak Street, Sherwood Park. Note: physical forms are processed at the same timing as online registrations, and do not guarantee placement in preferred programs.
How will I know that I am registered?
- You will receive a booking confirmation email from email@example.com to the email address connected to your RecOnline account.
- Please note that receipts are processed after 8:30 a.m. on registration day.
- You will also receive important class information, from the program coordinator, up to one week before the program's start date. Please check your junk or spam folders if you have not received these emails, and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional support.