The Province of Alberta is responsible for maintenance of all highways throughout Strathcona County. Service on these roads is carried out by contractors.
Contractor services include:
- pothole repair
- snow plowing
- dust control
- roadkill pickup
- road signs
- weed control
Here are the highways in Strathcona County and the companies responsible for their maintenance.
Phone: 1-888-877-6237 (1-888-VS-ROADS)
- Sherwood Park Freeway - west of 34 Street to east of Ordze Road, including all on and off ramps
- Provincial Highway 216 (Anthony Henday Drive) from Highway 14 to Manning Freeway, including all on and off ramps
- Provincial Highway 16 from Clover Bar Road to Victoria Trail
EMCON Services Inc.
- Provincial Highway 14 - east of Range Road 231
- Provincial Highway 15
- Provincial Highway 16 - Clover Bar Road interchange (including all on and off ramps) and east
- Provincial Highway 21
- Provincial Highway 38
- Provincial Highway 628 - Highway 216 to Highway 21
- Provincial Highway 629 - Highway 824 to Range Road 213
- Provincial Highway 630 (Wye Road) - east of Highway 21
- Provincial Highway 824 - Highway 630 (Wye Road) to Highway 14
- Provincial Highway 830 - Highway 630 (Wye Road) to Highway 15
- Provincial Highway 830 (Range Road 210) - Highway 15 to Highway 38
- Highway 14 — west of Range Road 231
- Highway 216 (Anthony Henday Drive) - west of Highway 14
Highways road bans
Find information on provincial road bans affecting highways in Strathcona County on the Alberta Transportation website.
Transportation Engineering and Operations