Community partnership projects
Creating community partnerships together
When a group wants to increase the number of amenities, add specialized amenities, or enhance existing infrastructure and open spaces, a partnership may be necessary as it allows the County to enhance service levels beyond what the municipality can do alone.
New community partnership projects
Completed community partnership projects
- Pickleball Community Partnership Project
- Whitecroft Community League Gazebo
- Sherwood Park Handball Association - One Wall Handball Courts - Community Partnership Project
- Strathcona County Bike Skills Park
- Miok-McCormack Memorial Community Partnership Project
- McPherson Park Community Partnership Project
- Gilmore Park Community Partnership Project
- St. Theresa Community Partnership Project
Planting and landscaping on public property
Do you want to enhance a public open space in your neighbourhood by providing additional plantings or site furniture?
To initiate this process, submit a county connect request if you would like to plant trees or create a shrub bed (which may include trees).
County staff can assess your request based on need, existing infrastructure (pipelines, utilities, trails), and future planning and upgrades.
Note: If the area is in close proximity to a high pressure pipeline, applications will not be approved.
Ask a question, provide feedback or report an issue.