Quality financial reporting provides timely, transparent information on financial activities. Strathcona County’s financial reporting includes quarterly management reports, audited financial statements and annual reports. This reporting presents our municipality’s fiscal accountability, and supports strategic planning.
- 2019 Annual report (12.0 MB)
- 2018 Annual report (56.6 MB)
- 2017 Annual report (20.7 MB)
- 2016 Annual report (10.9 MB)
- 2015 Annual report (19.9 MB)
- 2020 Audited financial statements (848.3 KB)
- 2019 Audited financial statements (1.1 MB)
- 2018 Audited financial statements (2.2 MB)
- 2017 Audited financial statements (1.0 MB)
- 2016 Audited financial statements (5.5 MB)
Quarterly management reports
In accordance with policy: FIN-001-010 Financial Reporting, the Strathcona County quarterly management reports provide the unaudited quarterly financial statements, the quarterly operating results compared to the approved budget (otherwise known as the operating variance), a forecast of the annual operating surplus for tax purposes (when applicable), reporting on goals and initiatives included in the business plan and budget process, a review of capital activity, and an assessment of the key financial indicators of the County.