Updates and notices
On January 7, 2021, the Government of Alberta’s mandatory provincial restrictions put in place on December 8 and 13, 2020 have been extended until at least January 21, 2021. All indoor recreation and culture facilities remain CLOSED until further notice.
OUTDOOR activities and VIRTUAL programs available:
- Virtual programs – register today
- Outdoor cross country ski lessons – register today (Note: private group bookings not available)
- Outdoor pop-up preschool programs – register today
- Cross-country skiing at Strathcona Wilderness Centre and Broadmoor Recreation Complex (Note: all indoor amenities CLOSED with exception of washrooms)
- Snowshoeing, walking trails, parks, playgrounds, toboggan hills and off-leash dog parks
Strathcona County boasts recreation facilities that will meet, and hopefully exceed, your expectations. We offer wellness and aquatic centres, indoor tracks and gymnasiums, ice and curling rinks, fitness studios and gymnasiums.
Learn about how much supervision is required for children in our recreation facilities.