Board and committee members provide advice on issues that are important to the County. The boards and committees are diverse, independent and impartial. They are made up of dedicated volunteers from across the County with varied skills, backgrounds and experience. Serving on a board or committee is an excellent opportunity to share your skills and experience and to give back to your community.
No current vacancies
Currently, the recruitment period is closed for Strathcona County Boards and Committees. Please revisit this page in the future for our annual Fall recruitment.
How to view vacancies and apply
- Below, click the "Vacancies" tab
- Click on the name of the committee you want to apply to
- Click "Apply" on the right side of the page
- Fill out the information requested and click "Apply"
- Confirm your application through your email
Applicants will be contacted for an interview date and time once the recruitment window is closed.
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages