Strathcona County Victim Services provides immediate assistance, support and information to victims of crime and trauma.
You are not alone.
Victim Services is here to support you.
The aftermath of a crime, traumatic event, accident or emergency can be chaotic and overwhelming for the victims and witnesses.
- Support to victims and witnesses of crime and trauma.
- Arrange referrals to community organizations
- Provide 24-hour response through RCMP
- Give information and guidance through the criminal justice process
- Aid with victim of crime assistance program
In partnership with Strathcona County RCMP
Victim Services on Facebook
Emergency (RCMP): 911
911 Bison Way
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 1S9