Hours of Operation
|Monday/Wednesday/Friday||10 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday/Thursday||10 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||12 noon – 4 p.m.|
Closed for exhibit installation
- April 30 to May 14, re-opens on May 15 at 10 a.m.
- June 24 to July 4, re-opens on July 5 at 7 p.m. for “Passages” by Vincent Roper reception
- August 27 to September 5, re-opens on September 6 at 7 p.m. for “It’s Only Natural” by Paul Freeman reception
- October 22 to 26, re-opens on October 27 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m., and October 28 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. for the Halloween Haunted House event
- October 29 to November 8, re-opens on November 9 at 7 p.m. for TBA exhibit reception
To publicly exhibit visual arts to Strathcona County and the region it serves.
Strathcona County Art Gallery@501 providing access, drawing on collective histories and enhancing knowledge and appreciation of the visual arts through art education and art practice for Strathcona County’s inclusive community.
Strathcona County Art Gallery@501 will enrich and reflect the lives of Strathcona County residents and their visitors.
Donations are gratefully accepted for admission but are not required. Annual gallery memberships are also available. We offer a variety of arts and culture programs, for more information check out the latest recreation guide.
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect