All members receive exclusive benefits and access to first-class programming, exhibitions and events. Become a Gallery@501 member today and enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- Support and connection with Strathcona County’s artistic community
- Invitations to members only discussion groups and events
- The opportunity to submit to member exclusive exhibits
- Gallery@501's Member of the Month feature window along Festival Avenue
- 'Spotlight on Members' exhibits in the Artrium - a high-traffic public space in the Community Centre
- Annual Gallery@501 Member's show
- 10% discount off non-sale items at The Paint Spot and Delta Art and Drafting Supplies
- Invitations to exhibition opening nights for members and guests. Meet the artists and enjoy curatorial lead talks and discussions
|Annual membership rates|
|Youth (18-24)||$21.11||Senior (65+)||$21.11|
To sign up for a Gallery@501 membership, please call 780-410-8585, email email@example.com or visit Gallery@501
Showcase your art
Artrium and member of the month - call for submissions
Submissions for 2024 are now open. Keep an eye on our gallery newsletter for details on how to apply for 2024!
'The Bear Came First’ (detail) by Geff Blenkinsopp and Ken Duncan
Member of the month
Ken Sagan. Changing Seasons, 2021.
Changing Season, oil on canvas, 2021
I followed my art passion into university with a degree in Art Education, graduating in 1980. After several years as a substitute teacher, my interest in working in an artistic environment continued to grow. I decided to go back to school and develop a more businesslike approach to art and become a Graphic Designer. After completing a 2-year Diploma at Grant MacEwan, I worked with Advertising Agencies for several years. As the years went by and family life took on a new meaning as in “We need money”, my art career was back burned, but always an important part of my life. I am now reviving my career as an artist with dedicated time for painting. My medium is acrylic, and my painting theme is quite diversified. I continue to refine my subject matter and more recently it has evolved to include a landscape focus.
Ken Sagan. Hoo Goes There, 2021
Hoo Goes There
Oil on canvas
Ken Sagan. One More Pass, 2021.
One More Pass
Oil on canvas