All members receive exclusive benefits and access to first-class programming, exhibitions and events. Become a Gallery@501 member today and enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- Support and connection with Strathcona County’s artistic community.
- Invitations to members only discussion groups and events.
- The opportunity to submit to the Member of the Month feature window as well as the the 'Spotlight on Members' exhibits in the Artrium.
- Listing on the Gallery@501 website (for artists).
- Two complimentary Family Fun@501 programs (Family Membership holders only)
- 10% discount off non-sale items at The Paint Spot and Delta Art and Drafting Supplies.
- Exclusive access to exhibition opening nights for members and guests. Meet the artists and enjoy curatorial lead talks and discussions.
|Annual membership rates|
*A family can include up to two adults and four children or youth. Must be immediate family members.
To sign up for a Gallery@501 membership, please call 780-410-8585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Showcase your art
Atrium and Member of the Month - call for submissions
2023 Submission deadline: to be announced
'The Bear Came First’ (detail) by Geff Blenkinsopp and Ken Duncan