All members receive exclusive benefits and access to first-class programming, exhibitions and events.
Become a Gallery@501 member today and enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- Support and connection with Strathcona County’s artistic community
- Members only discussion groups and events
- Member of the Month feature (application required)
- Access to display artwork in Strathcona County Community Centre’s Artrium (application required)
- Listing on the Gallery@501 website (for artists)
- Discounted rates to exhibiting artist workshops.
- Two complimentary Family Fun@501 programs (Family Membership holders only)
- 10% discount off non-sale items at Delta Art and Drafting Supplies.
- Exclusive access to exhibition opening nights for members and guests. Meet the artists and enjoy curatorial lead talks and discussions.
- Two FREE Family Fun@501 programs exclusively for Family Membership holders (includes up to two adults and two children or youth)
- A minimum of 1 free artist’s professional development workshop per year.
||Corporate||Starting at $500|
*A family can include up to two adults and four children or youth. Must be immediate family members.
Member of the Month - Call for submissions
Members, apply today and your artwork could be featured:
- On display in Gallery@501’s front window
- On Strathcona County’s website
- In our weekly e-newsletter
- On our social media accounts
Submissions due: March 24, 2021
- Email Lisa.Rayner@strathcona.ca
- Subject line: Member of the Month
- Include a 250 to 500 word artist statement
- Attach 3 to 10 images of your work
Artrium - Call for submissions
Showcase your artwork in the Strathcona County Community Centre’s Artrium. If selected, your artwork will be on display for approximately 3 months.
- Must be a current Gallery@501 Member or Community Arts Group.
- Write a brief statement about your art practice or group.
- Include 3 to 10 images (Gallery Member) or 5 to 15 images (Arts Group)