Community safety and preparedness
Preventing an unsafe situation is as important to us as teaching you what to do in the event of an emergency.
Community safety and preparedness classes
- CPR and AED training. Have the peace of mind that you'll know what to do if someone needs help.
- Fire extinguisher training. Learn how to properly use a fire extinguisher.
- Various fire prevention and preparedness presentations. For different age ranges and interest types.
Learn more about:
- Wildfire risk reduction (FireSmart).You've heard the term what not sure what it entails.
- Safety tips for all seasons. How do I prepare for Strathcona County's four seasons, including tornados and lightning.
- Fire safety tips and home safety tips for adults and children.
- Kids, learn more about fire safety by visiting Sparky's interactive website.
- Did you know a fire can become life-threatening within three minutes?
For more information