Spring Roadside Cleanup
Every year non-profit groups help remove unwanted litter from select roadside ditches, while fundraising for their non-profit group or charity. Their efforts help to improve the look of our community.
- Groups are chosen by random draw
- Space is limited and spots are not guaranteed
- The exact dates of the cleanup depend on how quickly the snow melts and the ditches dry up
- No more than 15 miles will be assigned per group
- Each group receives maps, safety gear and cleanup tools.
- For safety purpose, all groups must apply and are required to review a training video before they participate
Applications for the 2019 Roadside Cleanup Program will be accepted until March 31st. The exact dates of the actual cleanup will be dependant on weather.
How to get your application form
- Download the form (49.2 KB) and submit via email
- Call Transportation and Agriculture Services at 780-417-7100
- Come to our office at 370 Streambank Ave, Sherwood Park
(office hours 8:30 a.m. - 12 noon, 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays)