Spring roadside cleanup
Every year non-profit groups help remove unwanted litter from select roadside ditches, while fundraising for their non-profit group or charity. Their efforts help to improve the look of our community.
Applications are no longer being accepted for Spring Roadside Cleanup for 2019. Check back next year for information on applying for the 2020 program.
- Groups are chosen by random draw
- Space is limited and spots are not guaranteed
- The exact dates of the cleanup depend on how quickly the snow melts and the ditches dry up
- No more than 15 miles will be assigned per group
- Each group receives maps, safety gear and cleanup tools.
- For safety purpose, all groups must apply and are required to review a training video before they participate