Strathcona County values public input to decision making. The County supports public engagement that is honest, transparent and accessible.
Current engagement opportunities
- Township Road 524 and Range Road 213 open house (June 13, 2018)
- Strathcona County Museum and Archives review
- Centre in The Park Area Redevelopment Plan
- Range Roads 231 and 232 study
- Transit Master Plan 2018 review
- Bremner Area Project Phase 2
- Millennium Card survey
- Public Engagement Procedure (1.1 MB)
- Public Engagement Policy (32.0 KB)
- Public Engagement Framework (367.0 KB)
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used to manage and administer Strathcona County’s public engagement newsletter and activities. If you have questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of this information contact the Senior Advisor, Public Engagement, Communications at 780-464-8092.
Senior Advisor, Public Engagement