We are proud of those who have chosen our municipality as the base for their business. The video playlist above provides a brief glimpse of the business journey of local entrepreneurs - their start, growth, and why they each chose to do business in Strathcona County.
Strathcona County is where entrepreneurs come to succeed - in Strathcona County, you can.
What businesses are saying
“Everything is close and we are surrounded by so many of our suppliers.” Troika Foods
“We’ve been operating in Strathcona County for over 70 years. The County has been a great organization to work with – very focused on being pro-industry, and really helping us in a cooperative and collaborative way to develop new projects and get approvals as we need.” Imperial
“Strathcona County is really good at promoting a lifestyle, with bike paths and parks.” Mud Sweat and Gears
A few key benefits
- Lower tax rates
- Location (proximity to provincial capital, road, rail, and petrochemical hub)
- Educational opportunities and webinars
- Valuable research and statistics
- Knowledgable and efficient planning and development services
- Diverse retail market and property options
- Personalized service
- Supportive municipality and community
- Business directory listing