2021 Multi-year Budget
On November 30, 2020, Strathcona County Council approved the 2021 budget.
The finalized budget will be posted in the new year. The final municipal tax rate is approved in the spring of 2021.
The 2021 budget meeting took place on November 10, 12, 18, 23 and 30, 2020. All agenda documents and meeting minutes for the 2021 budget meeting are located under the November 10, 2020 meeting date on the Agenda, packages, minutes and webcasts page.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior years' budgets
Approved 2020-2023 multi-year budget (2.3 MB)
2020 Fees, Rates and Charges schedule.
- Approved 2019 multi-year budget (1.7 MB)
- Approved 2018 Budget (18.6 MB)
- Approved 2017 Budget (11.0 MB)
- Approved 2016 Budget (25.9 MB)
- Approved 2015-2018 Corporate Business Plan and 2015 Budget (14.1 MB)
- Approved 2014 Budget (1.8 MB)
Our business planning and budgeting process is driven by achieving the goals and priorities voiced by the public, as outlined in the strategic and corporate plans. Learn more about Priority Based Business Planning and Budgeting.