There is much to know about taking care of trees and ensuring they are properly planted for the community to enjoy.
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages
Trees provide many benefits to our community, including:
- Supplying the oxygen in the air we need to breathe
- Keeping our air supply fresh by absorbing carbon dioxide
- Lowering air temperature by evaporating water in their leaves
- Providing shade and shelter, reducing yearly heating and cooling costs by 2.1 billion dollars
- Stabilizing the soil and preventing erosion
- Providing food and shelter for wildlife
Ask a question, provide feedback or report an issue.