Everybody Gets To Play
Updates and notices
As recreation facilities relaunch following closures due to COVID-19, some services will look different and program opportunities may be limited. Anyone eligible for, or currently participating in the Everybody Gets to Play program, can continue to access the program and book your activity times for wellness, swimming and skating using RecOnline.strathcona.ca.
Please contact 780-464-4044 to speak with a Solutions Navigator for more information. To find the most up to date information on available recreation activities and programs visit RecOnline.strathcona.ca
Everybody gets to play™ is a program aimed at increasing access to recreation services for residents who have a limited income, with no cost drop-in recreational opportunities as well as registered program opportunities at a reduced fee through our Recreation Access Program.
The Recreation Access Program offers:
- An annual Millennium Card at no cost valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Up to four registered programs* for children and youth each year at a 75 per cent discount off the regular fee.
- Up to three registered programs* for adults and seniors each year at a 75 per cent discount off the regular fee.
How to apply
- Download and fill out the application (745.9 KB)
- Call 780-464-4044 to speak to a Solutions Navigator
Who qualifies for the program?
Strathcona County residents. Family and Community Services determines qualification for the program based on financial need.
Which recreational activities can I participate in?
This program applies to activity time slots for swimming, skating and wellness offered through the Millennium Card and any registered recreation program (including visual arts and performing arts programs), directly operated by Strathcona County Recreation, Parks and Culture.
Looking for more information on subsidized recreation programs in Strathcona County?
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect