Construction projects in Sherwood Park include sidewalk replacement or repairs and road improvements on residential, collector, industrial, arterial and main roads.
Popular pages Permanent link to popular-pages
Construction zone safety
- Slow down and obey the signs in construction zones.
- Be alert and watch out for workers and equipment.
- Construction workers and flag persons wear fluorescent yellow coveralls and orange hard hat safety gear to make them very visible.
- Uneven pavement, loose gravel, sharp shoulders and temporarily removed guardrails or medians are "hidden" hazards, so drive with care.
- Safety precautions are taken in all construction zones but hazards still exist—please slow down in any areas where road repair work is underway.