Apiculture Permit

If you live in Strathcona County and are interested in keeping honey bees on your property, an Apiculture Permit is required and is subject to zoning restrictions.

Image of hands by a bee habitat

In order to apply for an apiculture permit, you will require:

Apiculture Permit Application (70.1 KB)


Further information:

County Connect

Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect

Last updated: Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Page ID: 38317