Are you feeling anxious, frustrated, or overwhelmed? Stressed about money, parenting, relationships or not sure where to start? Call Family and Community Services at 780-464-4044.
Monday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Our office is not accessible to the public at this time. Our phone lines are open to support you.
Family and Community Services will be CLOSED for the Canada Day STAT holiday on Thursday, July 1, 2021
Need help now? Crisis numbers
Did you know?
Individuals and families can access community agencies by calling 780-464-4044
- Are you or someone you know looking to improve your reading and writing or learn English?
- Offers free and low-cost foundational learning for adults - reading, writing, math, basic computers, and English Language Learning
- Contact: email@example.com or 780-667-8441. Please note that learners can call or text.
- Are you concerned about your child's (youth or adult) substance use or addiction?
- Since 2004, PEP has provided professionally facilitated innovative programs for parents, families and youth looking for support and knowledge.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-410-8516
- Family Support Line 780-293-0737; Main office 780-410-8516
- Do you need help with having a difficult conversation? SCCM provides County residents with free mediation services and conflict resolution workshops. We are committed to assisting and educating County residents to resolve conflict respectfully.
- Contact: email@example.com or 780-464-8445