Strathcona County Living
June 2019 (11.1 MB)
The June 2019 edition of Strathcona County Living will be the last as we head in a new direction with the newsletter.
The County is shifting resources more towards the sources our residents rely on—social media, strathcona.ca, e-newsletters and news articles and advertising. Within this edition, you will find reference to other sources available for connecting with the County.
- December 2013 (5.7 MB)
- September 2013 (5.8 MB)
- Summer 2013 - Report to the Community edition (6.2 MB)
- April 2013
Key County contacts
- Emergency, Fire, Ambulance, Police
- County Connect services
- Information, all departments and services
- Planning and Development
- Recreation, Parks and Culture
- Roads, streets and drainage
- Water and sewer