Community Special Events
Become a volunteer!
Give back to your community, make new friends and learn new skills. Check out our volunteer opportunities.
Come celebrate with your community!
The following events are hosted by Strathcona County, Recreation, Parks and Culture.
- Quiet Stories from Canadian Places by Heather M. Cline - September 9 to October 25
- Seniors' Dance - September 21
- Fall Open House at Strathcona Wilderness Centre - September 24
- Active Aging Week - September 25 - 29
- Seniors' Fitness Days - September 28
- Senior's Dance - October 19
- Seniors' Fitness Days - October 26
- Haunted Halloween Skate - October 29
- Light in the Land - The Nature of Canada by Roberta Bondar - November 10 to December 21
- Senior's Dance - November 16
- Celebration of Lights - November 18
- Seniors' Fitness Days - November 23
- New Year's Eve Festival - December 31