Facilities Project Information
The following list and links provide information that may be required for your project.
Strathcona County Protocol
- Notification and consultation
- Notification to adjacent(s)
- Access approach (link)- note that approval of Alberta Environment may be required if a wetland is impacted.
- Below is a list of things that should be included on the drawings attached with an approach application.
- PDF format
- Directional arrow- North
- All roads labeled with civic and legal address
- Dimensions for access and distance from closest intersection
- Proposed access to be highlighted
- County Wetland Policy
- Clubroot Management plan and weed control
Thank you. A copy of this list will be provided with our response. Please refer to links provided for requests, standards and applications.