Oil, gas and transmission - submission and management
Submit your project electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to consider:
- Strathcona County receives a high volume of project submissions. Discussion with the County prior to commencement of any work is required.
- Large pipeline proposals should request a preliminary routing consultation with the County early in the project.
- Strathcona County is a specialized municipality and as such has authority over all municipal roads. Please label all maps and surveys with the legal land description, road names/numbers and indicate “North” direction.
- Once a response has been received please reference the County file number in all correspondence.
- Strathcona County underground infrastructure is not on Alberta One Call. For Utilities contact 780-467-7785 and for street lighting and other County facilities contact 780-417-7100.
For specific information requirements, forms, etc. that applies to your project, click on the project type listed below.