skip to main content

Subdivision & land use applications

Anyone wishing to subdivide land, change the existing land use designation or submit an area structure plan will be required to submit the necessary application forms and supporting information. 

If you are looking for already adopted area structure plans and associated bylaws, maps, and amendments please view Area Structure Plans.

Planning and Development Services:

Last updated: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Page ID: 37553