Registered programs update
The Government of Alberta announced a return to Step 1 restrictions on April 6. Here is a listing of what programs are currently available:
- Virtual programs for all ages, including adult group fitness classes.
- Preschool, child and youth programs (sports, fitness, visual arts, performing arts, outdoor pursuits, swimming) including in-person indoor, outdoor and virtual.
- All swimming lessons are able to run as scheduled, including Parent and Tot – Learn to Swim lessons. Note: Registration starts for May swimming lessons on April 23 and for June swimming lessons on May 17.
If a class or program is cancelled, all registered participants will be notified. All affected participants will be automatically issued a pro-rated refund (where applicable) or a credit on their account.
All programs running meet the provincial guidelines in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Search for a program
Visit Recreation Online to view current program information including classes available and specific date, time and location information. Find more details on current guidelines and procedures in place for each of our in-person, outdoor and indoor programs here:
- Virtual programs (New! Single class virtual group fitness programs are now included on the one-month pass)
- Adult / older adult group fitness
- Visual arts
- Performing arts (Festival Place)
- Outdoor pursuits (Strathcona Wilderness Centre)
- Child / youth / teen / family (sport and fitness based)
Click-it Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask it, report it or suggest it using County Connect