Ardrossan Recycling Station holiday hours
Ardrossan Recycling Station holiday hours are:
- December 24 – Open 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- December 25 – Closed
- December 31 – Closed
- January 1 – Closed
Broadview Enviroservice Station
- 101 Broadview Road, Sherwood Park View on Google Maps
- Enviroservice Building is open Thursday to Sunday
- Recycling services are open 7 days a week
- Learn more about the Broadview Enviroservice Station
Ardrossan Recycle Station
- 80-3 Avenue, Ardrossan
- Open seven days a week, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Ardrossan Boy scouts help to keep this station clean - keep them safe!
South Cooking Lake monthly events
- Fire Station #2, 22142 South Cooking Lake Road
- There are monthly recycling events the last weekend of every month.
Temporary recycling site
The temporary recycling site is now closed.
Health and safety
To ensure the health and well-being of all staff and other residents:
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Follow the instructions of the attendant
- Only 15 vehicles will be permitted at any given time
- Keep at least 2 metres from others (physical distancing)
- Avoid touching communal surfaces, and wash or sanitize your hands afterwards
- Strathcona County will be following Alberta Health Services guidelines such as cleaning high contact points on a regular basis.
Residents can find up-to-date information on how to protect themselves and neighbours at strathcona.ca/covid19.
Please check where and when you can drop off your materials before leaving using the chart below.
|Type of material||Broadview||Ardrossan||South Cooking Lake|
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
of the month
|Recycling (paper, cardboard, glass, plastic, etc.)||✔||✔||✔|
|Styrofoam and Tetra Paks||✔|
|Yard waste (leaves and grass)||✔|
|Brush (standard truck bed load - 4'x8'x2' max)||✔|
|Hazardous wastes, paint, oil, propane tanks, batteries, etc.||✔|
|Small waste items* / household waste*||✔|
|Furniture* / mattresses*||✔|
|Appliances and metal||✔|
*Fees may apply
We thank residents for their continued understanding, as we continue to support measures to limit the spread of infection and, ultimately, to keep our employees, customers, community and visitors healthy and safe.