Annual Bridge Replacement program
The Annual Bridge Replacement program includes upgrades and improvements to select bridge structures in Strathcona County.
Visit the CountyWorks construction web map to see what projects are planned.
Every year approximately $1 million is invested to improve the safety and quality of bridge structures in the County. A bridge can be either a grade separated structure or a culvert that has a flow area equivalent to a 1,500mm diameter pipe.
What to expect
- Signs will be placed at least 5 days prior to the commencement of construction in order to provide motorists and area residents’ proper notification. Affected residents will be notified.
- The road will be closed during construction; access will be maintained to local residents.
- Bridge File 831 on Range Road 213, south of Township Road 550
- Bridge File 2142 on Range Road 210, south of Township Road 550
- Bridge File 8608 onRange Road 234, south of Township Road 512