Performing arts programs
- Ensure your email address is up to date
- Record important historical information (like past swim lesson levels)
- Clear off any account balances
We offer a variety of performing arts programs for all ages, including: dance, drama, musical theatre, improv, magic, circus arts, video production, music.
The programs are designed to give the students an overview of various techniques, which will enhance their knowledge of the performing arts. Introductory level programs are available to a variety of ages including infants (18-23 months), preschool children (2-4 years), youth (5-12 years), teens and adults.
What happens in a performing arts program?
- Learn age-appropriate skills
- Taught by a qualified instructor
- Perform skills in front of an audience
Participants will experience the joy of a performing art while developing things like self esteem, team work, cognitive, motor skills, language, social and emotional development.
Festival Place workshops
Workshops are offered throughout the year. See the performing arts section of our Recreation Guide for programs.
Garage Band Live