The Flex Pass gives you drop-in access to our most popular registered fitness programs for $60 per month. Watch the schedule for special pop up classes each month! You can find the class schedule and descriptions in the calendar below.
Cost: $60 per month
To keep the number of spots open per class, pass sales are limited. Get yours today at Millennium Place, Ardrossan Recreation Complex, Glen Allan Recreation Complex, Emerald Hills Leisure Centre and Kinsmen Leisure Centre
Class schedule is subject to change.
For pass updates and promotions, sign up for our Flex Pass e-newsletter below.
Flex Pass FAQs
1. What classes are included?Permanent link to What classes are included?
See the calendar on this web page for class options. Flex Pass classes are available starting in September 2019.
Class descriptions can be found in the Adult section of the Fall Recreation Guide.
Flex Pass classes include:
Aqua X-Train, Floating Fitness, Baby Worx, Baby Worx H2O, Advanced Bootcamp, All In One!, Barre Burn, Barre Step, Circuit, Fit Mix Wednesday, Happy Hour, High Fitness (TM), It's Friday, Kickboxing, Move and Groove, P90X Live (TM), Pilates Bootcamp, POUND (R), TRX Strong, HIIT and Ride, MOC Cycle and Mobility Stretch, Pure Ride, Watts Up Saturday!, Strength and Stretch, Full Body Yoga
2. How does the Flex Pass work?Permanent link to How does the Flex Pass work?
Participants are required to check-in with their scan card or phone number at the front desk and advise the CSR of their chosen class. CSRs give participants a specific wristband that indicates they have a Flex Pass. A limited number of wrist bands are available per class to ensure classes are not overfilled.
3. When is the Flex Pass session?Permanent link to When is the Flex Pass session?
Flex pass sessions start at the beginning of each month. Check the calendar for class days and start times.
4. Does the Flex Pass give me access to the whole facility?Permanent link to Does the Flex Pass give me access to the whole facility?
No. The Flex Pass provides access ONLY to the classes noted in the Flex Pass calendar. Drop-in classes, running track, the pool, etc. are not accessible with the Flex Pass.
5. What if there isn't enough space in class to attend?Permanent link to What if there isn't enough space in class to attend?
Although rare, If a class is full we encourage you to ask the front desk about available class options.
6. Can I get a reduced rate if I am away for part of the month?Permanent link to Can I get a reduced rate if I am away for part of the month?
No. But you can attend an unlimited number of classes when you are here.
7. Can I share my Flex Pass?Permanent link to Can I share my Flex Pass?
No. The Flex Pass scan card includes a user photo to ensure only one person is accessing the card.
8. Can I return the Flex Pass for a partial refund if I am not using it?Permanent link to Can I return the Flex Pass for a partial refund if I am not using it?
No. The only exception is a medical issue and you must provide a doctor’s note.
9. Can I sign up for just one specific class?Permanent link to Can I sign up for just one specific class?
Yes. Our registration system allows participants to sign up for any registered program during a quarterly session. This will guarantee you a spot in your favourite class and is the best option if your schedule is limited and/or you know the class you want to attend.